World of Wonder (WOW) Camps 2021
- Mid-Winter Break Camp Feb. 16-19, 2021
- Spring Break Camps: Apr. 5-9 & Apr. 12-16, 2021
- PRICE: $400 per camper per week
- Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30am to 3:30pm
This World of Wonder program is a spinoff of our traditional summer camp. We offer children in grades 2-7 an outdoor recreational and educational experience while socially distanced from all participants and staff. Walden West is surrounded by beautiful ecosystems in which children will explore first-hand. All campers will receive a FREE World of Wonder t-shirt. Activities include:
WOW Camps 2021 Information Packet
- Nature hikes and exploration
- Socially distanced games
- Arts and crafts
- And more!
Before you register, we recommend that you create your account through our registration system Ultra Camp. Here is a video on how to create your account, and where to go to fill out the required forms for our programs. The forms will contain information about the health and safety of your participant.
- Mid-Winter Break Registration: Monday November 16, 2020 at 7:00am.
- Spring Break Registration: Monday January 11, 2021 at 7:00am.
- If you complete the required forms (listed below) before registration opens, you will only need to confirm and sign them during registration. Otherwise, you will need to complete them during the registration process. Completing the required forms does not guarantee a registered spot. Registration is complete after check-out.
- Online Registration Required Forms - Demographics, Health Form, Participant Waiver, Transportation Agreement, Rules for Safety & Behavior
- Once you complete registration, additional information, such as group assignment and parking location, will be emailed to you the week prior to your session.
If your participant requires or may require medication or has an health or dietary concern our staff should know about, go to the Ultra Camp Document Center
to download any related forms. Once those forms are complete, upload them back into Ultra Camp. Please visit our first aid page
for more information. You may also call our Health Technician at (408) 573-3063 or email firstname.lastname@example.org